Monday, March 25, 2013

Substance Abuse


I wasn’t going to do this but I figured it’s worthwhile. After speaking with a person whom I have known for quite some time, and swears up and down against judgment, that person’s true colors showed during a recent conversation.
I don’t recall how it got this far but this particular person still has it in focus that all homeless persons either drink or use drugs, or both. This is simply not true and trying to explain this to someone who just-will-not-listen is next to impossible.
Even though it is true that a large percentage of less fortunate individuals do use one or the other, or both, the reasons for this should be clear to anyone who has read the last chapter of Behind the Signs.
Without going further, I’ll just post part of the last chapter so you can decide for yourself.

I know that overlapped a bit but give me a break. It's 2:00 in the morning. The first full paragraph contains the information that this post is all about.
 
Until Next Time,
Kirk Toncray
WEBSITE


No comments:

Post a Comment