Thursday, October 3, 2013

Starting Part II

Since Behind the Signs was published nearly a year ago, I figured I better get off my lazy duff and begin what many people have been asking for. Requests have been flowing my way from all directions to write about my life beyond homelessness.

I have started to write the book about life now and what I foresee in the future and have decided to entitle it Beyond the Signs – Behind the Signs part II. Basically, the book begins with much of the preface from Behind the Signs then slowly evolves into answering the question myself and many others have asked me. How did you enter back into a normal lifestyle, back into society? Answering that question will make chapter one quite long and interesting since I don’t know the answer myself, mostly because I am still figuring that one out. Maybe by the time I am done with this book I will be able to answer that question.

I am guessing that when it is all said and done, I will be able to help others who are making the difficult transition back into normal society, whatever that means.

Until Next Time,
Kirk Toncray



No comments:

Post a Comment