Saturday, October 19, 2013

Website Down for Rebuild

Since my upcoming books, Beyond the Signs and Total Discharge, are governing my writing time, I have decided to go ahead and totally revamp my website. This decision was made partly because it is now time to renew my subscription and that costs a chunk of change. Therefore, kirktoncray(dot)com will be offline for about a month.


Some people say that it only takes twelve to twenty hours to have a website up and running but I have found for me that it is a necessary battle that never ends. There are videos and pictures that need to be processed as well as permissions to obtain. All these things take time but I will do my best to have it up as soon as possible and modify it as the days go by.

I will continue this blog to keep everyone updated and hopefully my new site will be pleasingly delightful to your eyes and mind.

Until the next entry,
Kirk Toncray


-Website not available at this time-

No comments:

Post a Comment